logo login Home Page Contact Us
Monday, June 17, 2024 03:55 AM  
About Us
Our Services
Study in Canada
Useful Links
Contact Us
Q. Why should I hire an Immigration Consultant?

A. An Immigration Consultant helps in the preparation, submission and monitoring
    of your application to ensure that the Canadian authorities reach a favorable
    decision. We assist in completing your official immigration forms. We respond to
    all legal issues raised by the Canadian authorities on your behalf. We prepare
    every client for the interview by going over the likely questions and documents
    with them. We update you about changes in the Immigration law in Canada.
    We respond to all specific questions because we understand every application
    is different.

Q. Can the Immigration firm guarantee success of my application?

Please be informed that we are very cautions about the types of cases we
    process and successfully bring to a close. Our consulting firm enjoys a success
    rate with clients, who retain us because we do not accept cases that are
    borderline and that have no hope of succeeding. We offer you a money-back
    guarantee because we are mindful of our reputation and we thrive on referrals
    from satisfied clients.

Q. How do I know that your Immigration consulting firm is legitimate?

A. If you would like to verify our authencity, you are welcome to
    contact the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council,
    which is the governing body for Immigration Consultant in Canada.
    Please find below their contact information:
    Tel: 1-877-836-7543
    Fax: 1-877-315-9868
    Email: info@iccrc-crcic.ca
    Website: http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca

Q.Can your firm guarantee employment upon arrival in Canada?

We CANNOT guarantee you that you will secure a job in your field in Canada
    but we do believe that if you are ready to work hard, you will secure a job.

Q. How can an applicant make their application stand out from the rest in the

A. All applications are evaluated on a first come, first served basis by the
    Canadian High Commission. You do not get preferential treatment because you
    are using an Immigration Consultant on an application


Q. What is your professional fee?

Our professional fees are very affordable; it remains at an all time low payable
    in installments.

Q. Is the professional fee refundable?

What is your refund policy? We can refund your professional fees if your
    application is unsuccessful. Please ask for details as some restriction may

Q. Can I pay the professional fee after I receive permanent residence and
     arrive in Canada?
NO, our professional fee and schedule of payments are non-negotiable.

Q. I am desperate to leave my country of origin but I cannot afford the
    processing fee and professional fees; can your firm help me to immigrate to
    Canada to start a new life?


Q. Other than the professional fee, are there any other fees that I am required
     to pay?

You MUST also pay the Government of Canada’s fees. These comprise of non-
    refundable processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence fee, which ARE
    refundable in the event that you submit the fees at the outset of the
    application process and your application for Permanent Residence does not
    succeed. Please see table below for NON-REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEES
    (which must be submitted with your application).

Each principal applicant, Spouse, Common-law or Conjugal partner $ 550 CAD
Each Dependent 22 years or older $ 550 CAD
Each Dependent under 22 years $ 150 CAD

REFUNDABLE RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEES (Which can be paid at anytime during the Immigration process) 

Each principal applicant, Spouse, Common-law or Conjugal partner $ 490 CAD
Each Dependent under 22 years $ 0    CAD


Q. How soon can an application be processed?

The average length of time it takes to process an application depends on many
    factors, which are constantly being revised by the Canadian High Commission
    located where your application was submitted. For instance, it takes an
    average of 24-36 months to process an application that was submitted at the
    Canadian High Commission in Accra, Ghana while it takes an average of 8-12
    months to process an application submitted at Canadian High Commission in
    Buffalo, NY, USA. Please note that nobody can promise you a specific
    processing timeframe, we can only estimate based on our experience in the
    field and any lawyer/consultant that guarantees processing times is not being
    truthful with you. Lawyers/consultants can give estimates; however, they
    CANNOT guarantee processing times as processing times are ALWAYS subject
    to change WITHOUT advance notice.

Q. How can an applicant check the status of his/her application?

Immigration Canada has a new service that allows you to check the status of
    your application on line. This will provide you with regular update on the state
    of things with your application. To access this service, you will require your file
    number. The service is available at www.cic.gc.ca

Q. Do I have to show proof of financial capability when coming to Canada?

The following settlement fund requirements apply to those applying for
    Permanent Residence in Canada in the Independent/Skilled Worker Class:

Number of Family Members    Funds Required
(in Canadian Dollars)
1 $11,115
2 $13,937
3 $17,011
4 $20,654
5 $23,425
6 $26,419
7 or more $29,414
    You do not have to show that you have these funds if you have
    arranged employment in Canada.

Q. Will I or other family members have to attend an interview?

A visa officer will review your application and decide if an interview is
    necessary. If so, you will be informed of the time and place. Your spouse and
    dependent children aged 18 or over may be asked to accompany you to the
    interview. The visa officer may ask about your job, work experience, education,
    and reasons for migrating, plans and preparations. The officer may also ask of
    your health and that of your family, spouse and/or dependants also of your
    financial situation, or past difficulties with the law. There may also be questions
    to determine your ability to settle successfully in Canada. 

Q. Do I need medical clearance to migrate to Canada?

Yes. You and your dependants, whether they will accompany you or not, must
    undergo and pass a medical examination. To pass the medical examinations,
    you or your dependants must not have any kind of illness(es) that are
    considered a danger to public health or would cause excessive demand/drain
    on the Canadian health or social services. 

Q. What is permanent residence in Canada?

Obtaining “permanent residence” or “permanent resident status” in Canada is
    also known as “immigrating to Canada” or becoming a “landed immigrant.” The
    successful end result of the immigration process is the issuance of an immigrant

Q. What are my benefits as a permanent resident of Canada?

Canadian permanent residents/landed immigrants and citizens enjoy all of the
    same rights and privileges (i.e. free health care, free elementary and secondary
    education, etc.) with three (3) exceptions:

(I) Permanent residents cannot vote;
(ii) Permanent residents cannot hold a Canadian passport;
(iii)Permanent residents can be deported for certain criminal convictions. 

Q. As a permanent resident of Canada, do I have to stay in Canada?

Permanent resident out of Canada for more than 183 days in any 12-month
    period will be regarded to have abandoned Canada as their place of
    permanent residence unless that can establish they did not intend to abandon
    Canada. Permanent resident must be physically present in Canada for at least
    730 days in every five years period. Permanent residents will be able to count, as
    part of the required 730 days, time spent abroad in certain circumstances
   described as any of the following: 
     • A child accompanying their Canadian-citizen parent; OR 

     • Employed on a full-time basis by a Canadian business, the public service of
        Canada or the public Service of a Canadian province; OR 
     • Accompanying one’s permanent resident partner who is also outside Canada
        and who is employed on a full-time by a Canadian business, the public
        service of Canada or the public Service of a Canadian province; OR 

     • A child accompanying a permanent resident parent by a Canadian business,
        the public service of Canada or the public Service of a Canadian province. 

     • Where Permanent residents fail to comply with the residency obligation,
        humanitarian and compassionate factors may also be considered. 

Q. How can I become a Citizen of Canada?

A. Only after three (3) years of being a permanent resident/landed immigrant of
    Canada, is one eligible to apply for Citizenship 

Q. What is IELTS?

A. IELTS is International English Language Testing System. The best way to
    provide proof of language skills is to take a language proficiency test given by
    an organization approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). If you
    do so, you will be able to see exactly how many points you will receive for the
    language factor according to your test results. Please visit www.ielts.org for

Study in Canada Faqs

Q. Why do I need a Canadian Agent or Educational Consultant to process my
     admission into a Canadian university or college?

A. The representation provided by a Canadian agent or Consultant ensures that
    you select the school best suited for you and your career aspirations, and your
    application is accurately completed and mailed in a timely manner.

    Furthermore, as an International student in Canada, you will have access to
    continuous representation and a wealth of information should you decide to
    change programs, course of study, and institution of study, throughout your
    academic career in Canada.

Q. How much does it cost to attend a college or university in Canada?

The estimate cost of attending a University or College in Canada for one full
    year is approximately between CAN$10,000 to CAN$20,000. This amount
    includes tuition fees, based on full course load, accommodation, books, meals,
    and health insurance, but does not include transportation to and from your
    home country.

Q. How long will it take to process my admission into a college or university?

We encourage you to start the process at least six months in advance of the
    academic year of interest.

Q. Are there any financial aid or admission scholarships or loans for
    international students?

A. Unfortunately, international students arriving in Canada with study permit visa
    are presently not eligible for financial assistance in the form of admission
    scholarships or loans for undergraduate or diploma studies. However,
    international students are eligible to some scholarships after their first year of
    study based on their academic grades.

Q. As an international student, can I work while studying in Canada?

 As an international student on a student authorization visa, you are entitled
    to work on the university or college campus where you are a full-time student.

    There are many on-campus opportunities available to international student
    students. Jobs on campus include working for the university, a department,
    individual faculty members, or any commercial outlets or student organizations
    on campus.

    In order to work off-campus, international students must obtain Canadian
    Employment Authorization. Please be advised that you are entitled to work in a
    field related to your studies between one to two years after you finish your
    studies in Canada depending on the province where you finish your program.

    However, foreign students are now allowed to work off-campus at public post
   -secondary institutions while completing their studies in some provinces that
    have signed agreements with Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Q. Most Canadian universities require official sealed transcripts, what are

A. A "transcript" is regarded as a record of your academic performance at an
    educational institution. It is considered "official" only if it produced by and bears
    the seal or stamp of the institution issuing the transcript. Most Canadian
    universities do not accept photocopies in lieu of official sealed transcript.

Q. I previously attended a university or postsecondary institution in my
    country. Are any of the credits I earned transferable to Canadian
    universities or colleges?

A. Most universities in Canada will consider granting transfer credits in advanced
    standing for courses successfully completed at recognized universities.
    Advanced standing can be awarded only for university studies presented with
    official transcripts and course descriptions. No advanced standing will be
    granted for courses taken at a university and presented by notarized
    photocopy only, without official transcript.

Q. Can I apply to medical school at a Canadian university?

Admission to the Undergraduate program in Medicine at a Canadian
    Universities is restricted to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of
    Canada. Proof of status must accompany the application.

Q. Does your consulting firm assist in processing student visas?

A. Yes. We do assist in processing a student authorization visa but we do not
    guarantee you a study permit visa because issuing student visas is at the
    discretion of the visa officer and your performance during the interview.

Q. Why would a visa officer refuse to issue a Student authorization visa?

A. Some of the reasons for the refusal could be based on any or combination of
    the following reasons:

    1. You have been unable to prove that you have sufficient funds to pay your
        tuition fees, maintain yourself and any dependants during your stay in
    2. You have not satisfied the visa officer that you have sufficient ties to your
        country of residence which ensure your return to that country.

    3. You have not demonstrated that you have the appropriate academic
        background  relative to your proposed studies.

    4. You have not answered all questions truthfully as required by the
        Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

    5. You do not have a valid letter of acceptance from an educational institution,
       as required by the regulation.

Q. What are course descriptions?

Course descriptions could be one of the following:

   1. An undergraduate calendar/catalogue prospectus, syllabus, or curriculum
       pertaining to the institution and to the program studied from the university or
       college you attended.

   2. A photocopy of the relevant calendar/ catalogue pages (it must be clear that
       the photocopy is from the calendar/ catalogue; therefore, include a copy of
       the cover).

   3. The URL that contains the description of the courses (it must be clear from
       the web address that the site is maintained by your former school). 

   4. Actual printed pages from the above web site.

Getting yourself assessed is the first step to immigrate to Canada. By doing it you will come to know if you can qualify to file your immigration case or not. Click Here

Home Page About Us Our Services Study in Canada Assessment Useful Links Faqs Contact Us HyperLink
Toronto Web Design Experts